Saturday 26 August 2017

BIO JOE MC EL DERRY


                                                          https://www.joemcelderryofficial.com/


TICKETS :http://www.thegloriatour.com/


This summer, No.1 and platinum selling artist Joe McElderry will celebrate the release of his fifth studio album, Saturday Night At The Movies, by embarking on a nationwide live tour, featuring songs from the new album. Joe will be joined on stage by three special guests: X Factor’s Sam Callahan and Any Dream Will Do runners up Keith Jack and Ben James-Ellis.
 
FIRST ALBUM IN FIVE YEARS, OUT ON BK RECORDS – 14th JULY
His first album in five years, Saturday Night At The Movies is inspired by Joe’s love for film and theatre, and will feature newly orchestrated recordings of iconic hits such as ‘Can't Help Falling in Love’ from Elvis Presley’s Blue Hawaii, ‘Time Of My Life’ from Dirty Dancing and the inevitable ‘Any Dream Will Do’ from Joseph & The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, in which Joe is currently starring. The album will also include a bonus track of the hit single ‘Gloria’, written by acclaimed songwriter and 10CC frontman, Graham Gouldman.
Joe says: “My new album is a snapshot of where I am today and I am excited about the opportunity to share some of my favourite music with my fans. I hope people will join me as I continue on this musical journey!”
 
Bill Kenwright comments: “Joe McElderry is a fantastic singer, and if I’ve done anything good in my life it has been to support talent. We are so pleased to welcome Joe to the BKL family.”
SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE MOVIES LIVE! will feature these iconic movie hits, along with some exciting additions, all cooed in Joe’s heartfelt and warming vocals, making listeners fall in love with these all-time classics all over again.






























No comments:

Post a Comment